Here are some interesting things that I learnt from this book.
- Pay yourself first
- Even child birth can be painless with self-hypnosis.
- See yourself as whole, healthy, strong and vital. Health is a state of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being.
- Alcoholism is a symptom of a deep-seated personality disorder, usually selected to avoid an intolerable situation.
- Action and feeling follow our thoughts.
- Garlic lowers blood pressure and cholesterol because of the chemical allicin.
- Onion lowers blood pressure because of quercertin.
- Folic acid found in (steamed) asparagus, strengthens the heart and prevents hardening of the arteries and atherosclerosis.
- Fatigue and exhaustion are due to the stress hormone cortisol.
- Cabbage juice heals ulcers and contains Indole 3 Carbinol which can protect against breast cancer.
- Cold water fish twice a week can prevent sudden cardiac death.
- There are 2 indian herbs that are extremely important for weight loss. Gymnema Silvestri cuts the appetite for sweets and carcinia cambogia (hydroxyl citrate) prevents fat storage.
- Aloe vera speeds up wound healing.
- Aloe Vera juice can be effective for treating inflammatory bowel disease and improving bowel regularity.
- Prostate disease is age related ; if you live by age 85, there is a 45% chance of having prostate cancer.
- The best way to get the veggies and fruits is by juicing.
- See upirse;f as a wjp