This title serves up sound practical advice on thrift, financial planning, and investment philosophy in a unique and refreshing way. Clason delivers classic insights into wealth accumulation through a series of “parables” set in ancient Babylon, the ancient world’s wealthiest city.
Money is plentiful for those who understand the simple rules of its acquisition.
1. Start thy purse to fattening
2. Control thy expenditures.
3. Make the gold multiply.
4. Guard thy treasures from loss.
5. Make of thy dwelling a profitable investment.
6. Insure a future income.
7. Increase thy ability to earn.